[nvda-addons] NVDA add-on request: M I RC add on

  • From: Gerald Mader <maderradio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 07:09:20 -0400

Hello folks. I'm currently using M I RC to communicate with people for a
karaoke chat room that I'm in. And wondering if there might be anyone that
could help me design an add-on that Will enable NVDA to read messages and other
windows out loud in this particular client. I also need to have the add-on work
with the EZ2 serve scripts as well as the regular MIRC chat window. I need to
be able to use things likeThe search feature, the make file list wizard, as
well as to be able to work with the file triggers wizard to allow me to set up
triggers for the script. If it might be possible I need this ad on as soon as
possible because this is for my job. I have to be able to get current karaoke
music, by the 27th which is my first day on the job. So it's very important
that I somehow find a way to work with NVDA and MIRC. and I can't do that
without using mIRC and these scripts for mIRC to work properly with NVDA. If
anyone can help me make an ad on like this I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you. Jerry Mader

Sent from my
NVDA add-ons: A list to discuss add-on code enhancements and for reporting bugs.

Community addons are available from: http://addons.nvda-project.org
To send a message to the list: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To change your list settings/unsubscribe:
//www.freelists.org/list/nvda-addons
To contact list moderators: nvda-addons-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx