[nvda-addons] Re: June 2015 add-on release schedule, plus a small suggestion for Clip Contents Designer

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 07:00:13 +0200

Thanks Joseph: Sincerely I would like to review SPL, but it has a lot of code and I don't use this program
About clipContentsDesigner, then I will try to include dialogs for copying and restoring settings to and from the config folder. I don't like that add-ons copy configurations in the config folder of NVDA, since when uninstalling, the add-on configuration file remains there and it's not clean for me. So I prefer to use installTasks.
Thanks.

El 07/06/2015 a las 6:33, Joseph Lee escribió:

Hi all,

Here’s the tentative schedule for add-on releases this month:

·June 21^st : Clip Contents Designer (Author: Noelia Martinez, reviewed
by Joseph Lee).

·June 29^th : StationPlaylist (Author: Joseph Lee, reviewed by others)

Let us know if there are other add-ons that are stable (or think is
stable) would like to be released this month. As always, maintenance
releases (bug fixes, minor changes, translation updates and so on) will
be available throughout this summer/winter (winter for some, including
Mick and Jamie).

Also, a small suggestion for Clip Contents Designer (otherwise code
looks good to me): Would it be possible to import settings for the old
version of the same add-on so people don’t have to configure separator
character each time a new add-on version is installed? In theory, it is
possible to import previous settings, as installTasks is run while the

Cheers,

Joseph