[nvda-addons] Is there any chance that somebody might be able to develop an add-on for NVDA for sound Forge 8.0?

  • From: Gerald Mader <maderradio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 01:43:50 -0400

Hello this is Jerry Mader. I used to use sound Forge a lot, and I'd like for
there to be an add on for the sound Forge 8.0, four NVDA. I would like for this
ad on to work the same way if not better than the jaws for Windows scripts that
are available which you have to purchase. And I'm wondering if there's anyone
who can develop such an ad on so that those of us who are using sound Forge can
do so without focus issues and so that we may be able to do so with the proper
labeling of sliders and things that are in the windows. Especially the mix
capabilities. Because sound Forge 8.0, is very familiar to me since I've been
able to use it. I can't quite get the Grasp of NVDA and how to mix using
audacity or goldwav. However because I'm so used to using sound Forge I'd like
for there to someday be an add on for the sound Forge program for NVDA users.
Thank you again and I'm hoping that someone might be able to develop such an ad
on. Best regards. Jerry
NVDA add-ons: A list to discuss add-on code enhancements and for reporting bugs.

Community addons are available from: http://addons.nvda-project.org
To send a message to the list: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To change your list settings/unsubscribe:
//www.freelists.org/list/nvda-addons
To contact list moderators: nvda-addons-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx