[nvda-addons] Re: Instant Translate: Temporarily deprecated

  • From: Andre Fisher <andrefisher729@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 22:12:34 -0500

I read about this temporary fix on the audiogames.net forum.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/501 … nvda-addon
It works for me!

On 7/29/15, Alberto Buffolino <a.buffolino@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Joseph Lee (il 29/07/2015 00.37) ha scritto:
P.S. For Alberto, Beqa
and others: the add-on source code will not be removed from the repo
for now. For Noelia, I have removed stable tag, and the entry on the
add-ons website will say the add-on is unavailable.
Alberto:
Hi Joseph,
I read all in this moment. Thanks for your work. :)
I agree with Noelia about Maestro Translate, an eventually solution
copied from it will be probably only a temporary fix, so it's not a good
idea.
Alberto