[nvda-addons] Guidelines on release process

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 21:44:13 +0100

Hi, I have read Bernd's message about SystrayList add-on.
I'd like request we should update the guidelines for releasing add-ons
if necessary.
I'm worried about quality and optimization code, though I would like to
see in our site for instant speechPlayerInEspeak, cause I think it could
benefit people.
Furtheremore, I think there are are at least an add-on posted in a list,
which adds its documentation in a menu item. I think we should encourage
people to use the standar method so the add-ons manager can be used and
the old docHandler shouldn't be used..
I suggest that, as there are just a few people reviewing add-ons, we can
accept jamie's suggestion, and we can add a requirement: imo authors
should tell reviewers that an add-on is going to be released, for
instance one or two weeks before, so reviewers can see if the add-on
contains issues or harmful code, and perhaps provide feedback.
Thanks.

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.