[nvda-addons] Re: Goldwave: An app module for NVDA

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Jim Grimsby JR.'" <jgrimsby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:21:09 -0700

Hi all,

If you'd like to discuss this with the author of JFW scripts for Goldwave,
you can contact Jim (see the below thread). Or we can invite him to join us
as well.

Below is the email between I and Jim:

Hi Jim,

I think you can help us with advice about implementing certain functionality
in Goldwave such as track position and selection announcements.

I'll forward the thread to add-ons list so interested parties can talk with
you offlist (preferably one of the core NVDA developers). Or, if you want,
you can come onboard to the NVDA add-ons list, learn a bit more about Python
and give us advice about the project.

Thanks for your interest and prompt reply.

Cheers,

Joseph