[nvda-addons] Fwd: RE: keynote gold for android?

  • From: Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 17:40:31 -0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        RE: keynote gold for android?
Date:   Thu, 25 Sep 2014 21:00:23 +0000
From:   info <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     joshknnd1982@xxxxxxxxx

Hello Josh,
I am not aware of an NVDA interface for our TTS engine.  If you would please
send me a link to that software then I will check to see if this is an
authorized use of the SoftVoice TTS engine or, if not, how to legitimately
provide our TTS engine to the visually impaired community.

Thanks,
Joseph

On 9/25/2014  2:18 PM Josh Kennedy wrote:<br>oh sorry. I meant softvoice. are
we allowed to use the softvoice addon