[nvda-addons] Fwd: [NVDA] SwitchSynth add-on Re: An AddOn idea, but who could help get it into fruition?

  • From: Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 10:11:18 +0530

On an add-on proposal on the NVDA User list, a fellow member shared an
add-on named Switch Synth. Usage instructions and download link were
given by him. I haven't been able to test the add-on enough yet, just
installed it, but it sounds pretty interesting according to the
descriptions provided by the person who shared the add-on.
Could it be considered for inclusion to the NVDA Community Add-ons
site, if possible?