[nvda-addons] Fake keyboard announcement add on

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 11:45:25 -0000

A lot of people use this, and as we know all it really does is speak what you want when certain key combinations are pressed, whether the action is valid or not.
However it is a useful confirmation you did hit the keys you thought you had.
In the mists of time, this was never adopted as part of NVda due to the fact that nobody quite knew how to make this an actual confirmation that the action had been done. I wondered with the passage of time whether anyone here knows if there is a way to make this work properly now?
I guess what I'm saying is that if we ignore XP and possibly Vista, are there any apis that could help us get this sorted?
Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-