[nvda-addons] Re: FW: [Nvda-devel] rapid settings addon.

  • From: Alberto Buffolino <a.buffolino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 11:05:50 +0200

derek riemer (il 07/04/2016 22.39) ha scritto:

Hi Joseph, I'll do a review. Thanks.
Alberto:
Hi Derek,
thanks very much for this. I commented the code quite widely, I hope, but anyway a review is welcome.
Some intricated parts use various tricks/hacks to work correctly in all situations (so, caution whith changes), but, in any case, the add-on works, and, even better, it continues to work and keep self-updated with GUI after small changes some months ago (due to wx updating in NVDA core). The GUI is not so large as you may think, even if it lacks support for plugins, gestures and symbols dialogs that I planned to implement in future, but I don't know exactly when I'll have the time (and there are some questions about content presentation to solve, that we could discuss here).
For any doubt, I am here.
Alberto