[nvda-addons] Re: Cleanup and updating add-on documentation code for several add-ons

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 13:06:44 +0200

Hi Joseph, if you think it would be best to let authors to do this work, I will do for Emoticons, readFeeds, eMule, placeMarkers and teamViewer, add-ons which I contributed. But then I will upload them to the development version of our website. Imo the main difference of the add-ons community site is that the work is reviewed by other people before become stable. Before, I uploaded my own add-ons (or others) to Wuala, and I created two folders: one of them for add-ons under development, to ensure quality too. But it's better our community system.

Thanks.

El 26/09/2014 23:28, Joseph Lee escribió:
Hi,
When I said doc code, I meant imcorporating new help file access code for
NVDA 2014.3 so users can access add-on help from add-ons manager. Sorry for
confusion.
Cheers,
Joseph