[nvda-addons] Re: Automate checks to ensure malicious content isn't put in the sconstruct files.

  • From: derek riemer <driemer.riemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 12:43:24 -0600

For your information:
The sha256 hash of the sconstruct currently is:
bb8c1bb8551645ce39af513d5f90f68186a79f7ea3cdb2c7acb0b5c42a0db1dc
If you are doing code review, feel free to match against that.

On 4/8/2016 12:38 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Official builds: this is a gray area. I usually build official builds on behalf of other authors, and I think it’s up to the author to decide (I build maintenance versions of my add-ons myself if there are patches that should go out fast).

Cheers,

Joseph