[ntnm] Re: This weeks Radio Guide, what happened

  • From: Alice Pennington <alicem.pennington@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 23:26:56 +0100

Hi,
I had the exact same problem. And I also had this problem with The Week. I
haven't actually checked the site today but yesterday and on Saturday last
week's issue was on the site, not the one should be there which is 24 May
issue. It is wrong that you as RNIB can propose a service and then be
inconsistent and unreliable, in fact it is in some ways discriminatory as we
are not given access to these newspapers and magazines at the same time as
those who buy these papers from the news agents. This better be just a one-off.
I hate having to say that as ultimately I love NTNM.
Regards,
Alice

Sent from my iPod