[ntnm] Re: Speakon a-technic news reader

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 09:10:30 +0100

Hi Isaac
I am  very  surprised that speakon  will not support Braille.
RNIB has been well aware that  I am totally deafblind
So how exactly  did they think I was going  to use speakon!!!!

I used to use  a-technic reader, with my  Braille display And was given
the  impression that  speakon will
Replace   a-technic reader, but clearly it won't.

This is a prime  example of RNIB not  listening  to all its  customers.

I move from  a TNAUK  set-up that worked well for me,
To an RNIB set-up  that won't work  for me!

Regards,   Derek