[ntnm] Re: NTNM Electronic newspapers and magazines - survey and update 18 June 2014

  • From: "Keith Hester" <keith.hester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:33:37 +0100

Dear Ian,
I am using  N 14 and windows 7 with outlook 1010.
I still find it difficult to find what I  require in an opened folder.
I wonder if it would be possible for you or someone on the list to guide me
through the procedure  to achieve this? Either by e-mail or by phone if you
ring me and I will immediately return your number.
Regards
Keith Hester 0118 942449
8