[ntnm] Missing Titles By E-Mail This Morning

  • From: "Chris James" <chris52james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsagent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 11:20:26 +0100

Hi Kirsten

I have not received the following titles by e-mail this morning, Saturday 08
August 2015.

Daily Record; South Wales Argus and The Western Mail.

All of the above titles appear on your website. I have checked my Spam
folders and they are empty. What is the problem? I recently renewed my
subscription to your service but I am now starting to regret having done so,
given the number of problems encountered with your service over the last few
weeks.

We used to have the occasional technical issue with TNAUK but never
experienced the constant problems we are experiencing now with NTNM.

I should be grateful for an update and request you forward me the missing
e-mail titles as shown above.

Regards

Chris James

---