[ntnm] Re: Missing PaperSection

  • From: "Dan Roche" <dan.roche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Long, Alison'" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:02:57 +0100

Hi Everyone,

Today's South Wales Echo is missing the news section.  The section's that
came with the e-mail are:

South_Wales_Echo - Saturday Extra

South_Wales_Echo - We Love TV

Can someone please  try and see what's happened to the news section of
today's paper                                                     ?

  _____