[ntnm] Re: Email testing

  • From: "Huw Evans" <huw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 09:53:58 +0100

Thanks again, Alison, Hope springs eternal..

If only your digital experts could be persuaded to regard, say, the pre AFD presentation of 'the Economist' and 'Observer' as models, they might save time and effort which looks like reinventing the wheel..

Huw.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Long, Alison" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>