[ntnm] British Medical Journal 27 June 2015

  • From: "Chris James" <chris52james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsagent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 22:45:53 +0100

Hi

I have yet to receive last Saturday's edition of the British Medical Journal
(27/06/2015) by e-mail. I have checked the NTNM website and it has not been
updated from the previous week's issue. Can anyone update me as to the
delay with this title, as it is now almost a week late.

Regards

Chris

---
is active.