[NTA HRC] Tuskegee Airmen, Inc., the CFC and the United Way

  • From: "Yolanda L. Hinton" <ylhinton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: (TAI Tidewater Chapter, NTA Hampton Roads Chapter, LAFBAFCOMAP)
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:13:35 -0400

The Tidewater Chapter of Tuskegee Airmen, Inc. extends a very gracious thank you to those who have supported us, particularly through the Combined Federal Campaign and the United Way. Because of your generous donations, we will be awarding scholarships this year to two local students who are now attending college: The awards will be presented at our annual Scholarship Gala at the Virginia Air and Space Center on October 23. We will also recognize a local winner of a scholarship from our National Office.

Once again, the Tidewater Chapter of Tuskegee Airmen, Inc. is included in the CFC as a local agency of the Virginia Peninsula. If you are a Federal Government employee or retiree on the Peninsula, and would like to support the local TAI chapter, please designate Agency 6244 on your pledge card.

The Tidewater Chapter, TAI is also part of the United Way of the Virginia Peninsula, though we don't appear in the United Way booklet. The agency number for the United Way is 2109.

Donations may also be sent directly to the chapter at P.O. Box 65605, LAFB VA 23665

For further information, please visit the chapter's web site: http://www.tidewater-tai.org/ or the National Office web site at http://www.tuskegeeairmen.org/

For tickets to the Scholarship Gala, please contact any member of the chapter.

Thank you for your consideration and your support.
TAI is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization.
Your contributions are greatly appreciated.
Note: This announcement is for information only. It is not sent
to persuade or dissuade anyone to/from any specific cause or
action. You should consider all charitable giving choices when/if
contributing through the CFC or the United Way.