[NTA HRC] Tideater Chapter Tuskegee Airmen, Inc. - We need your help - Tuesday May 5, 2015!!!

  • From: "Yolanda L. Hinton" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ylhinton@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "Yolanda L. Hinton" <ylhinton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 04:47:19 +0000 (UTC)

CALLING ALL DONORS FROM AROUND THE NATION &IN VIRGINIA!!  The Virginia-based
Tidewater Chapter TuskegeeAirmen, Inc. needs your help!  We needdonors’ help to
raise (1) $20K dollars to send deserving High School Seniors with 3.0 GPAs or
Higher to a College/University of their choosing and(2) $1.5M dollars to erect
a Tuskegee Airmen Memorial in Hampton, VA to educatethe public and visiting
tourists on the Tuskegee Airmen’s accomplishments and howthey fought for the
right to fight for their country!  ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!

On 5 May 2015, the Tidewater Chapter will participate in theGIVE LOCAL AMERICA
FUND RAISING effort.  Our Chapter is listed under Virginia andpeople with
interest in supporting our Tuskegee Airmen organization should donate by going
directly to:
https://givelocal15.org/#npo/tidewater-chapter-tuskegee-airmen-inc. Donations
will be accepted beginning 12:00 AM EDT for one day only!  Again, your donation
will directly aid ourorganization in achieving its Education and Tuskegee
Airmen Memorial goals.   Remember: ALLDONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!

Thank you very much.Yolanda