[NTA HRC] Re: Reminder NTA Meeting at 6pm

  • From: mirdomlat3@xxxxxxx
  • To: l.ward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ntahamptonroads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:45:46 -0400

 Thank you for the information unfortunately I just got the info and I do look
forward to coming please email/mail or phone me with the next planned meeting
so I can know more advanced for me :-) thank you I would like to come out as a
parent of an interested Engineer student and support and get him and I involved
if possible.  Have a wonderful 4th of July

Miriam Stevens 4006 Victoria Blvd Hampton VA 23669 757 325-1923
mirdomlat3@xxxxxxx