[NTA HRC] Reminder -- CHROME Picnic - June 4th

  • From: "Elijah C. Kent" <Elijah.C.Kent@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ntahamptonroads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:08:20 -0400

The CHROME Annual Awards Picnic is slated for June 4th at the Lafayette Park in Norfolk (Same area as the zoo) at Shelters 1, 2 &3: Shelters 2 &3 may be all that's needed. I need all the help I can get to pull this off since the crowd is expected to be approximately 100+ folks (I've prepared for about 150).

I'll be there around 8 or 8:30am to set-up. The CHROME awards ceremony is from 10-12 (noon) and we'll feed them immediately afterwards.

Elijah Kent
4-3345

with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field, -or- click here
mailto:ntahamptonroads-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx%3Fsubject=unsubscribe