[NTA] NTA Hampton Roads Chapter Tennis Tournament - September 19-21, 2014

  • From: "Yolanda L. Hinton" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ylhinton@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "ntahamptonroads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ntahamptonroads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "nta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:02:11 -0700

NTA Friends and Family,

We inaugurated our annual tennis tournament in 1998 to raise money for
scholarships for local college-bound students. Through your generous support we
have awarded scholarships each year. This year we will award four; the
recipients will be announced soon.

The 17th Annual NTA Tennis Open will be September 19-21, 2014 at Hampton Tennis
Center. We need your financial support.

For just $35, you can make a contribution to the NTA Hampton Roads Chapter
Scholarship fund and receive an official tournament T-shirt with your name
listed as a sponsor. For a donation of $250 or more we will boldly include your
company logo on the T-shirt. We are, of course, happy to accept donations of
any amount.

If you would like to be listed, please reply to this e-mail with a copy to
ntatennis@xxxxxxxxx telling us how you want your name listed and what size
shirt you want. Then send your check to our Treasurer, Elijah Kent, by Friday,
September 12.  Make your check payable to NTA HRC and mail it to:

NTA Tennis Tournament
c/o Elijah Kent
116 Glascock Ct
Hampton VA 23666

You can pick up the shirt during the tournament or e-mail us to make other
arrangements.

Registration to play in the tournament is now open at pentennis.org. Attached
is a flyer with the details; please send it to all your tennis-playing friends.
The tournament is open to all ages and skill levels.

Thank you for your continued support. We hope to see you at the tournament.

Yolanda L. Hinton