[NTA] NTA Hampton Roads Chapter Tennis Tournament - September 18-20, 2015

  • From: "Yolanda L. Hinton" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ylhinton@yahoo" for DMARC)
  • To: NTAHRC <ntahamptonroads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "nta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "larc-laa-tennis-interest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <larc-laa-tennis-interest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 03:24:12 +0000 (UTC)

NTA Friends and Family, We inaugurated our annual tennis tournament in 1998 to
raise money for scholarships for local college-bound students. Through your
generous support we have awarded scholarships each year. This year we will
award three:

Kaelyn Venting-Hooker

Woodside HS

College/Major: VCU / Biology (premed)

Jerica Santorum

Landstown HS

College/Major: VCU / Biology (nursing)

Marquise Brown

Heritage HS

College/Major: Hampton University / Biology

The 18th Annual NTA Tennis Open will be September 18-20, 2015 at Hampton Tennis
Center. We need your financial support. For just $35, you can make a
contribution to the NTA Hampton Roads Chapter Scholarship fund and receive an
official tournament T-shirt with your name listed as a sponsor. For a donation
of $250 or more we will boldly include your company logo on the T-shirt. We
are, of course, happy to accept donations of any amount. If you would like to
be listed, please reply to this e-mail with a copy to ntatennis@xxxxxxxxx
telling us how you want your name listed and what size shirt you want. Then
send your check to our Treasurer, Elijah Kent, by Friday, September 11.  Make
your check payable to NTA HRC and mail it to: NTA Tennis Tournamentc/o Elijah
Kent116 Glascock CtHampton VA 23666 or send your payment via PayPal. You can
pick up the shirt during the tournament or e-mail us to make other
arrangements. Registration to play in the tournament is now open at
pentennis.org. Attached is a flyer with the details; please send it to all your
tennis playing friends and anyone who may be willing to support us with a
donation. The tournament is open to all ages and skill levels.   Thank you for
your continued support. We hope to see you at the tournament. Yolanda L. Hinton