[NTA] NASA (Coop) Pathways intern vacancy announcements (closes February 18, 2014)

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5000)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:21:52 +0000

NASA will be advertising vacancy announcements for Pathways Intern positions
February 10, 2014 through February 18, 2014.,

Even though your organization does not have a current Pathways position to be
filled at this time, I want you to be aware of our activities and participate
in our pre-recruiting efforts, as you feel is appropriate.

Please distribute the attached flyer to supervisors or other individuals in
your organization who are involved in recruiting efforts for further
distribution to universities, professional organizations and other interested
individuals.  We hope to have a wide distribution of this information to ensure
we have a diverse applicant pool.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.  Please let me, Erik Torres or
Esteban Morales know if you have any questions.

Ann E. Richmond, SPHR
Recruitment and Pathways Program Lead
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Office of Human Capital Management
Organizational Capability Office/Code 112
Phone:  301-286-5392
Fax:  301-286-0567
Cell:  301-741-2763

Mailing Address:
NASA/GSFC
Code 112 Attn: Ann Richmond
Greenbelt, MD 20771

OHCM's Vision: Deliver integrated, strategic human capital solutions as an
innovative, value-added partner.
OHCM's Mission: Fuel the Goddard mission by igniting human and organizational
excellence.