[NTA] Fwd: STEM Symposium on March 8th

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5000)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:56:13 +0000

From: Paul Liddell [mailto:spliddelljr85@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 11:05 AM
To: thelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: The NSBE List | Fwd: STEM Symposium on March 8th

Good morning All, here's a great event passed on by one of my frat brothers.

On March 8th the STEM Council is sponsoring a STEM Symposium.   The particulars
are provided below:
Date: March 8th 2014
Time: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm

Address: Nysmith School 13625 EDS Drive Herndon, VA, 20171

To Register for the Event
eventbrite.com<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/stem-symposium-national-capital-region-ncr-tickets-9674433491?aff=es2&rank=0&sid=982f201c9b0611e385de12313b01554c>
--
Shelton Liddell
2013-2014 Vice President

National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) Professionals

Washington DC Metro Area Chapter
vicepresident@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:vicepresident@xxxxxxxxxx> || 601-954-2068
||www.nsbedc.org<http://www.nsbedc.org/>

Check out the benefits of being a member of NSBE DC!

Date: March 8th 2014
Time: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm

Address: Nysmith School 13625 EDS Drive Herndon, VA, 20171

To Register for the Event
eventbrite.com<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/stem-symposium-national-capital-region-ncr-tickets-9674433491?aff=es2&rank=0&sid=982f201c9b0611e385de12313b01554c>

JD Kathuria
Founder & CEO

The NSBE List Important Links:

To send an email directly to The NSBE List, email thelist@xxxxxxxxxx

To visit The NSBE List on the web, go to
https://groups.google.com/a/nsbedc.org/forum/#!forum/thelist

To unsubscribe from The NSBE List, email
thelist+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

View NSBE DC Events Calendar here:
http://nsbedc.org/events/calendar

Follow us online!