[NTA] FW: UMD Engineering Summer Camp for Middle Schoolers

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 10:23:20 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederick, Gilberto II CIV DISA DSO (US)
[mailto:gilberto.frederick.civ@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 9:19 AM
Subject: FW: UMD Engineering Summer Camp for Middle Schoolers

Spaces Still Available in Stepping Stones 2013!

We are currently accepting applications for the Stepping Stones to Your Future
(SSTYF) summer camp.  This week-long coed commuter camp is for current 6th and
7th graders who are interested in learning more about engineering.  Each day is
filled with a variety of fun hands-on activities and engineering challenges.
There are two weeks to choose from: July 15-19 or July 22-26.  To apply, we
require an online form and a teacher recommendation from a current math or
science teacher.  The deadline to apply is March 15th, and the teacher
recommendation should be postmarked by this date.  For more information and for
the link to the application, visit our website at http://wie.umd.edu/k12/sstyf.
 If you have any questions, contact Elizabeth Remmers at eremmers@xxxxxxx.

--
Elizabeth Remmers