[NTA] FW: Mark your calendars! Feb 19th, "1001 Black Inventions"

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:56:44 -0600

From: AMY T BILLINGSLEY [mailto:amy.billingsley@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 9:24 AM
To: Amy T. Billingsley
Subject: Fwd: Mark your calendars! Feb 19th, "1001 Black Inventions"

Begin forwarded message:

Date: January 22, 2011 8:14:12 PM EST

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sat, Jan 22, 2011 7:56 pm
Our history books often don't tell the whole story.  This Feb 19th, bring your
children to our presentation "1001 Black Inventions" and learn about the
tremendous contributions black inventor have given to society!  This is a
professionally produced play that is sure to stimulate the mind of old and
young, and open our eyes to what has been done, and what can be done!

All proceeds go to the EFC Scholarship fund.  Join us as we celebrate our 25th
anniversary of awarding scholarships to deserving young scholars in Ward 1,
Washington, DC.

$20/adults;  $10 students and seniors!

Tickets available at the door!  Contact me for advance sale tickets!

This is the perfect Black History month event!

Saturday, Feb 19th, 3pm
Bell Multicultural High School
16th/Irving St NW   2 blocks west of Columbia Heights Metro stop!

Ron Munia
Trustee, EFC Scholarship Fund