[NTA] FW: FLUTAG Ecent

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 20:38:12 -0500

From: Diane Thomas [mailto:dthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:55 AM
To: Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)
Subject: FLUTAG Ecent

Aprille, I need you network of engineer folks who may be interested in this
event coming to National Harbor in September.  The initial Indoor base Jump is
next week...details attached but the application process for teams to enter and
build home-made flying machines goes live April 1st.  Love to get your
direction on potential teams to apply - can be high schools, universities,
businesses, etc......let me know what you think!

Diane Romo Thomas
Director of Community Relations
Greater Washington Sports Alliance
2300 14th Street, N.W.