[NTA] FW: Call for Leaders - 2012 NSBE Aerospace Systems Conference Planning Committee

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 13:35:09 -0500

Begin forwarded message:
From: "Dr. Robert Howard"
<director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Call for Leaders - 2012 NSBE Aerospace Systems Conference Planning
Committee
Good afternoon,

Planning is underway for the 2012 NSBE Aerospace Systems Conference and we need
your help.  Please consider joining the team already at work.  We need more
people to step to the plate and help make the 2012 conference even more
impressive and record-setting than 2010!  A draft agenda and an application
form are attached.  Please respond as quickly as possible.  I know there are
some on this email distribution who have already committed to join the team but
have not sent in their form yet.  Please do so today.

Thanks,
Robert

P.S.  The current planning committee membership is listed below.  If you do not
see your name and planned to help, it means I either do not have your
application or the position(s) you were considering needs to be updated
(several people are in this last category).  Please contact me immediately if
you have questions or expected to see your name and do not.

Conference Executive Committee Positions
Conference Chair – Dr. Robert Howard
Conference Vice Chair – Lisa Valle
Conference Treasurer – Charlyn Jones
Technical Program Chair
Events Director
Operations Director – Charles Stewart
Media Director
Recruiting Director – Toya Desarmes

Technical Program Subcommittee Positions
Aerodynamics and Aviation Track Chair
Aerospace Simulation and Testing Track Chair
Avionics and Software Track Chair – Dr. Obadiah Kegege
National Defense Aviation & Space Systems Track Chair
Systems Engineering Track Chair
Space Commerce, Tourism, and Colonization Track Chair
Space Exploration Track Chair
Space Launch Vehicles Track Chair
Space Research of NSBE Track Chair
Space Science Track Chair
Plenary & Keynotes Coordinator
Training Director
Conference Proceedings Editor

Events Subcommittee Positions
Tours Coordinator
Golf Chair
Transportation Director
Community Outreach Director – Tyrie Mitchell
Student Engagement Coordinator
Entertainment Chair

Operations Subcommittee Positions
Hospitality Chair
Catering Chair
Logistics Chair
Exhibits Manager – Sidney Hill
Finance Chair

Media Subcommittee Positions
Publications and Marketing Director
Sales Manager
Webmaster

Recruiting Subcommittee Positions
Registration Chair
Corporate Employee Recruiting Chair
Academia Recruiting Chair
Region 1 Recruiter
Region 2 Recruiter
Region 3 Recruiter
Region 4 Recruiter
Region 5 Recruiter
Region 6 Recruiter
Volunteers Chair
<ASC 2012 Agenda Reduced Length 4-Day Draft - 06-01-11.xls>
<2012 Aerospace Systems Conference Application Packet.doc>