[NTA] FW: CSR Summer Research Institute - Hoboken, NJ

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:14:58 -0500

From: AMY T BILLINGSLEY [mailto:amytate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 7:15 PM
Subject: Fwd: CSR Summer Research Institute - Hoboken, NJ

Know anyone who might be interested?

Begin forwarded message:

Date: April 5, 2011 6:26:26 PM EDT
Subject: [NTA] FW: CSR Summer Research Institute

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 10:07 AM
Subject: CSR Summer Research Institute

All, please see enclosed opportunity.
-------------------------------------
Beth Austin DeFares
bdefares@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bdefares@xxxxxxxxxxx>
201.216.5362

I wanted to let you know that the CSR has made available additional seats in
its Summer Research Institute, specifically for MSI students.

The Summer Research Institute (SRI) will be held June 6 - July 29, 2011,
at the Stevens Institute of Technology campus in Hoboken, NJ.
The summer internship program will include a $4,500 stipend, free on- campus
accommodations and up to $1,000 toward out of state travel to and from the SRI.
Qualified applicants must be in their junior or senior year of undergraduate
study, or in a Master's or PhD program.  Students must be pursuing a Science
and/or Engineering related major.

I have attached a copy of the SRI brochure for your review and distribution.
Interested students can contact me directly. I appreciate your help in getting
the word out to your MSI and HSBC contacts.

Best regards,
Beth