[NTA] 14th Annual Tennis Tournament this weekend1

  • From: "Hinton, Yolanda L. (LARC-XA)[ARMY / LaRC]" <yolanda.l.hinton@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ntahamptonroads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Ntahamptonroads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "nta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:36:14 -0500

Friends,

Thanks to you, the NTA Hampton Roads Chapter continues to support local high
school graduates as they pursue college degrees. The tennis tournament has been
our primary fundraising activity the last several years. We thank you for your
past support and ask that you support this event again.

"Friends of NTA" are listed on the back of our tournament T-shirt. We ask you
to make a contribution of $35 or more. Your name will be listed on the shirt,
you will receive a shirt (let us know the size, please), and most importantly,
you will be helping to fund scholarships for local student.

We need to hear from you by COB tomorrow, September 13, if your name is to be
on the shirt, although we are happy to accept your generous donation at any
time. Please reply to me and to
Elijah.kent@xxxxxxxx<mailto:Elijah.kent@xxxxxxxx> if you would like to be a
"Friend of NTA" this year with the amount of your donation, your name as you
would like it listed, and your T-shirt size.

Thank you for your support. We hope to see you out at Hampton Tennis Center
over the weekend. T-shirts cans be picked up there, or contact us to make other
arrangements.

Best wishes,
Yolanda

Yolanda L. Hinton