[nswnra]

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 18:40:56 +1000

To All,

Welcome to the group, we're small at the moment but hopefully
we will grow. So spread the word especially for the Northern NSW
members.

The night held recently out in Mallanganee seems to have been a
bit of a hit. I've had several people since inquiring when the
next one will be held. So I guess that is a question that can be
passed around. I thought if the interest keeps up then perhaps
about every 3 months or there about. Any thoughts? or perhaps
every 6 months.

Would also like to look at a trip out to Leyburn QLD in the next
few months to hook up and or catch up with some of Brisbane
Astronomers. I haven't been out the for a few years so not sure
on the current facilities

Cheers,CS

Rob