[nswnra] Re: happy birthday for yesterday!

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 16:28:08 +1000

Hey Paul,

Just a quiet one here.. must be getting old. I have beer in the fridge but last
night was

chilly which stopped me having a few. Seems like the same tonight brrrrr and
grrrr.

Manage to get the Funjet in the air on the weekend. Jeeeeezus this thing is
quick. I

have to be careful coz it only takes a few seconds and it's just a speck in the
sky and

very hard to see which way it is pointing.

Rob