[nswnra] Re: The real and only ball game and Canterbury

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 19:58:27 +1100

It's mostly those old style classic stone buildings of Christchurch that have

received most of the damaged. Unfortunately a lot of which will have to

be demolished never to be seen again. But yes there will have to be a look

at current standards.

Cheers,CS

Rob

From: corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 18:36:27 +1100

Looks like the Crusaders are giving it to the Waratahs tonight Paul

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:12:47 +1100
Subject: [nswnra] NY
From: cozens3@xxxxxxxxx
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have arranged to do some observing thro a 25" Obsession scope about 2 hrs
north of New York on about June 1.
Glen

PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS:

The colour that you see on screen can in no way be guaranteed. As you have not
seen a hard copy proof you must accept that the
colours you see on your screen will never match 100% what your final product
will be. Colour variation occurs from screen to screen
and from screen to print

Regards

Paul McGuiness

prepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx