[nswnra] Re: New Observing spot

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 07:07:08 +1100

It is one of two, the other is more complicated to fly having ailerons and
flaps it is more hands on

to fly. Once I've finished crashing this one a few more times and learnt to fly
it with confidence

I'll move on to the other one. I've snapped the body in half x3 ripped the nose
of x 4 the good

thing it they make this glue that works on seconds so you're up and flying
again within minutes.

3976 faces north, 3978 faces east, me with glider north east, car with hill or
crest in the background

faces more or less south east. It's on Old Lawrence Road, go to Google Maps and
paste this location

in the search field 28 56 02.06S, 152 39 24.19E

Cheers,CS

Rob