[nswnra] Re: Glen's charts

  • From: Paul McGuiness <prepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:32:06 +1100

Jeez Rob, you can't even boast that you were crash tackled by a Wallaby!!!

What have you been doing to yourself? Take care mate.

I had a good little session last night before the moon
rose, mainly PN's. After the tube currents settled
down, I was able to use the 5mm and O-III, conditions
were great ... jeez it was humid and sweaty though, even
outside. The Ghost of Jupiter, Blue Planetary, Eight Burst and
3211 and 2867 in Carina. They all looked unbelievable with
that EP and filter. The beautiful little Spindle Galaxy (3115)
was a late grab just as the moon rose.
Cheers, Paul.

On 22/03/2011, at 7:10 PM, Corona Australis wrote:

sure did Paul!

I had a bit of any accident at work today, bashed myself up and broke two ribs. So
if the spelling and grammar is worse than usual….. It’s the drugs  @^@

Cheers,CS
Rob