[notetakerinfo] Re: List of Braille Commands er Using Braille Sense with iPhone

  • From: "Aman Singer" <aman.singer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 12:43:24 -0500

Hi,

Apple's list of braille commands is at:
https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT202132
I hope that's of use.
Aman

-----Original Message-----
From: notetakerinfo-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:notetakerinfo-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karen Shrawder
Sent: January 10, 2016 10:56 PM
To: notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [notetakerinfo] List of Braille Commands er Using Braille Sense
with iPhone

Hello everyone!

I really like my new Braille Sense U2! I have paired it with my iPhone but
could use some help with the commands to use on the Braille Sense to
navigate the phone. For example, I learned that h with the spacebar is the
same as pressing the home key. I have also discovered that the routing
buttons work nicely for several functions. However, there must be more
shortcuts. Does anyone know where to find them?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

With a smile,
Karen Shrawder