[northwest_al] a great find

  • From: Mary Alice Holder <cuzfind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: alice <cuzfind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 07:33:02 -0500

When I make a good discovery on something I like to let others in on it..You
may already have this but it is great...I found it by reading the lists..
Godfrey.org
their census is great..it is a link to the heritage quest online..
and another thing that makes it great is you can actually read the census a lot
better..they have all of the censuses....
and it gets better....only 35/yr.
might want to check it out...they are so nice and pleasant...They definitely
have ancestry and genealogy beat with the census images.......
Alice