[northwest_al] Re: Face in the Window

  • From: "Gene Bobo" <gbobo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <northwest_al@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 16:23:00 -0500

Mike,

I suspect that the atticof the old Pickens County, Alabama courthouse is
accessible....most are. A person who could probably help you is Dora Johnson
who is head of the restoration commission for the courthouse. Although her
telephone may not be listed, almost anyone in Carrollton should be able to
tell you how to locate her.

Is there a Mayfield in your Sullivan line? If so, we are probably related. I
was grew up in Gordo and retired back here.
Good luck.
Gene Bobo