[northern-trail-roundtable] This week's Meeting Location

  • From: <get-in-ctrl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: northern-trail-roundtable@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 21:01:48 -0500

Hi All,

I've had a couple of people ask me, so I figured I'd just send a quick
note to everyone, in case there's someone who's been meaning to ask, but
hasn't yet :-) ...

There was some discussion in the recent past about this Thursday's
Roundtable meeting being at a different location due to the service
project we'll be doing.  As it worked out, we will be meeting at our
normal location and time.

As per the monthly Roundtable Reminder:

ROUNDTABLE MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO ALL REGISTERED LEADERS AND OTHER
INTERESTED ADULTS.

Roundtable is the second Thursday of the month, at 7:30pm.  --- This
month that's April 10th.

Just remember the "Double-STAR":   Second Thursday At Roundtable   --
Seven Thirty At Roundtable

Roundtable meetings are held at the Technology Center of DuPage [TCD],
301 Swift Road, Addison.  [Swift Road is one block West of 355.  The TCD
is about 1/2 mile South of Army Trail Road.]  Park on the North side of
the building.  The door we use is about in the middle of the North side.
Go in the door and straight down the hall until it opens up into a
"sunken" meeting room... or just follow the people in the tan shirts :-).

If anyone has any questions on this, please feel free to ask... but ask
quickly, as the meeting is only 22-1/2 hours from when I'm sending this
:-) .

Rick Franzen
Northern Trail District
Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner