[norcal-hug] Haiku table at Picnix 19, August 21, 2010.

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alexander Botero-Lowry <alex.boterolowry@xxxxxxxxx>, Andrew Bachmann <andrewbachmann@xxxxxxxxx>, Bill Kendrick <nbs@xxxxxxxxx>, Pete Goodeve <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jorge G. Mare" <jorge.g.mare@xxxxxxxxx>, Marco Nelissen <marco.nelissen@xxxxxxxxx>, Travis Geiselbrecht <geist@xxxxxxxxxx>, William Tracy <afishionado@xxxxxxxxx>, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>, Jack Small <jaxs@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 00:02:40 -0700

Hey all,
Haiku has been invited back to the Picnix again this year.  Some of you have
gone to the Picnix in past years or were just people I've emailed in the
past about Haiku and/or BeOS and were in the Bay Area.
http://www.linuxpicnic.org/twiki/bin/view/Picnix19/WebHome
We have been invited to host a table or two at Picnix 19. Feel free to
invite others who might be interested in meeting up and chatting about BeOS
and Haiku. Check the web site as the date draws nearer for more details on
time and location, I think it's from around noon till 5 or 6pm.  If you have
any questions feel free to email me.  I'll be out of email range for the
next week or so, but will check when I get back.
-Scott McCreary