[norcal-hug] Haiku @ SCaLE 2009 in Los Angeles

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <jorge.g.mare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 19:23:48 -0800

Hello Haiku fans,

First of all, Happy New Year to everyone on this list.

I am sending this brief note to let everyone know that I have secured a
booth for Haiku at the upcoming SCaLE 7x Expo to be held on Los Angeles
on Feb 21 and 22. For further details, please check out the announcement
on the NorCal-HUG website:

http://www.norcal-hug.org/?q=event/conference/haiku-scale-7x-expo-los-angeles

I could use some help to man the booth, so if you would like to join me
in spreading the Haiku ethos, please let me know on this list, in a
private email or by leaving a comment on the NorCal-HUG website.

Wish everyone the best for 2009!

Jorge