[nnasnet] possible fulvous whistling duck

  • From: Tom Saunders <birdnerd53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 17:35:03 -0500

All,

Need your help. I have received word that someone named Andrew Ferguson has
posted a sighting of a fulvous whistling duck on Iberis Road, which is in
the Merry Point part of Lancaster County. If any of you knows Andrew and/or
can put me in touch with him, please contact me directly. Because of family
commitments the earliest I can look for this bird is late tomorrow
afternoon.

Merry Christmas.

Tom Saunders
Balls Neck