[nnasnet] a picture for you

  • From: "Jessica and Paul Servis" <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 13:48:00 -0400

Carol Hammer and I had the honor of monitoring the Belle Isle State Park
Bluebird Trail this morning.  We recorded 35 bluebird eggs ,12 chickadee
eggs,26 baby bluebirds and 4 chickadee babies.

In addition to observing our bluebirds we saw an Osprey sitting over head in a
tree eating a freshly caught  fish, an Indigo Bunting and a fat wood chuck
running for cover.
( birding from the Gator is difficult because it makes too much noise and the
birds flush before we can see them)

Belle Isle is a great place and if you haven't been there recently, pack
yourself a lunch and enjoy the beauty of our local State Park.  Birding ,
hiking, fishing and kayaking are a few of the activities available.

C. Hammer  & P. Servis

2013 Belle Isle Baby Bluebirds a few days old

      1 of 1: My Pictures\bel\IMG_0279.JPG

These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google. Try it out here:
http://picasa.google.com/

JPEG image