[nnasnet] a new visitor

  • From: Beth Kendrick <bakendrick1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NNASHotline NNASHotline <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jessica and Paul Servis <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 14:35:57 -0500

A service of the Northern Neck Audubon Society---
Two of these kinglets were drinking raindrops and eating insects off my
azaleas. They got within a foot of me (without my camera of course) but stayed
around until I ran and got it.You are subscribed to the NNASnet, a birding
hotline
sponsored by the Northern Neck of Virginia Audubon Society.
with "leave" in the subject line (please omit quotation marks).
For other questions or comments about the listserver,
send messages to:  nnasnet-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx