[nnasnet] Tundra swans

  • From: Margaret Gerdts <maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NNAS Hotline <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 20:52:50 -0500

My other friend on Swanview, Patty Munford, has reported that the swans began
arriving last week (a week later than usual).  This is the same area on
Lagrange Creek where the Hooded Mergansers are.  Time for a look see.

I love what another Master Naturalist had at the end of her email....her
watershed address.
This is my watershed address:  Heath's Cove, Robinson's Creek, Rappahannock
River, Chesapeake Bay, Atlantic Ocean!

Also my favorite Responsorial Psalm PS104:
Lord, Send out your spirit
And renew the face of the earth.
Maggie Gerdts