[nnasnet] Northern Neck Audubon Chapter Announces November 2 meeting

  • From: Bonita Wilson <bartikbk@xxxxxx>
  • To: nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, VA Master Naturalists Northern Neck Chapter <nnmnemail@xxxxxxxxx>, Paris Katherine <bayfishers3@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:33:59 -0400

A service of the Northern Neck Audubon Society---
Greetings:

The Northern Neck Audubon Chapter (NNAS) November 2015 Program will be “Living
Green for a Healthy Habitat” with Bette Gruben as speaker. The meeting will
begin at 4:00 PM (please note time change) on November 2, 2015, at Grace
Episcopal Church, 303 South Main Street Kilmarnock, VA.

We all know how to create and maintain proper habitat for our birds with native
plants, feeders and protected shelter. We need to go beyond the basics to keep
the environment healthy and safe as well. In this program, we will discuss
how, as individuals, we can make a measurable difference and positive impact on
the environment around us by considering sustainable options in our everyday
lives.

Elizabeth “Bette” Gruben is a retired green building consultant and LEED AP, a
former Master Naturalist and current board member of Habitat for Humanity and
the Northern Neck Chapter of the Native Plant Society. She has owned property
on the Northern Neck since 2002 and has lived here full time since 2008 with
her husband and two cats in a net-zero home of her own design.

Bonnie Wilson
NNASYou are subscribed to the NNASnet, a birding hotline
sponsored by the Northern Neck of Virginia Audubon Society.
with "leave" in the subject line (please omit quotation marks).
For other questions or comments about the listserver,
send messages to: nnasnet-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx