[nnasnet] Native Plant Sale - 9/7

  • From: Margaret Gerdts <maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NNAS Hotline <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 17:12:33 -0400

Our Plant Sale is coming up.  We need volunteers on Fri. Sep. 6th for set-up at
Wicomico Church beginning at 9 until  we're done.  Bring water or beverage &
snaks if you want.   THEN sale day Sat. 7th beginning at 8am or so since sale
begins at 9 & lasts until noon.  Then there is clean-up and move plants for
temp. storage in back of Church.  Same, bring drink & snaks if you want them.
Paula Boundy
If you want to attract more birds andwildlife to your yard, plant NATIVES!
Y'all come to theNorthern Neck Native Plant sale 9 to noon on Saturday
September 7thSee attached flyer!